Football Freestylin' Football Freestylin'

Love it

The animation is pretty awesome, still its a little short,The last part is funny so it fills the flash alot.
You should try making it FULLY in 3D since that really got my attention.
I don't think i got the skills to the stuff that the stick did, but ill try ;P
9/10
96/100

Battle Two Battle Two

Nice BUT...

You didnt tell me about it D:
Its short,and i notices the clouds didnt fit well
The ground only has the crystals so its pretty empty
I would LOVE some blood xD
You are improving that is enough!
4/5
77/100

Blitz9z9 responds:

thx for the review! has for the clouds I must agree, and yeah some blood will go nicely, stay tuned for B3 then, things to add: blood, more complex environments, more tweening, more action!

Weebl & Bob : Peripherals Weebl & Bob : Peripherals

LoL

Really Funny! xD
Nice animations!
Keep it UP!
10/10
100/100 5th 100 :P

FarmLand - InDev! FarmLand - InDev!

Could be more developed.

Im not and expert in flash, so i can't really tell you to not drop coins below 0, first u could buy stuff even if u don't have the money, u could divide paths by longer ones to shorter ones, make an ingame shop instead of outer buttons, i enjoyed it a bit, but bugs prevented me from buying things, posting things in developement doesn't really work very well, u might get feedback, but your still gonna get blammed. I spent 10 mins playing the game, i don't really spend that much time on recently posted games. Getting some help in flash tutorials or practicing might help you alot.

Overall:
2/5
3/10
37/100

The Gun Game 2 The Gun Game 2

Awesome

I like the variety of guns, it could use with more perks,i loved the end mission.
could more mission and they should be less repetitive,i think the puzzles were the main part of the game i did them all before i did the the story missions.
Could use more merits, those crazy merits of the 1st game that you need huge amounts of shots fired, could waste you some days doing them, i took about 1 hour to finish the game, but i still have some merits locked.
Hope the game gets medals , and that you get ready to make the third.
9/10
95/100

Geom Wars Geom Wars

Enjoyable

The game is good, there should more upgrades and the enemies should attack in other ways, by example: one cuboid making more little cuboids, or some that shoot at you.
For the lag issue, quality has a minimum effect, popup helps alot, but it still lags.
You could add some other music, you got a HUGE audio portal to look for some quality music
I look forward to more of your work,PM if you got any submissions coming up.
4/5
82/100

Antiskill- Power Lines Antiskill- Power Lines

Liked it!

Listened to it some times and I must agree that the build up 0:00-1:00 was way too much repetitive, but it still sounded good. Really liked it after 1:40. You should aim for a wider range of sounds or more adaptable sounds to make it less repetitive and boring after the first 5 times u listen to it (LOL). I overally liked it.
Are u planning on finishing it?
D'loaded.
80/100

YakovlevArt responds:

Thanks for this!
I don't think I'll ever finish it, maybe one day... If i do, it will be much different.
From 00.00-00.40, that is not a build, that is just the first part of the track.intro...
But I'm glad it grew on you =]
Thanks for the download and the score. I think it fits your review.

DJ Ravenline-Moving On(WIP) DJ Ravenline-Moving On(WIP)

Good Try

I love that melody :D u should stick to it.
Maybe u should stick to the piano until that boom around 0:43 and make it more "boom" since there was hardly a change in the bass even with my BIG bass. Try using the piano for the bigger boom, i hardly notice the one at 0:30. Here's a simple idea, stick with the piano for the 30 secs then start the part of the song that started at 0:43. Try changing the volume and maybe do some mixing to the final part of the song to make it sound more unique.
My review sucks but its like midnight here and im tired :\
3/5
7/10
74/100
Finish it!

The King is Here pt.1 The King is Here pt.1

Experimenting?

The voice at the end could be done better, before the voice starts what sound was that? This could be used in a game, but i don't recommend earing it too much.
2/5
4/10
41/100
You need to work more!

Amaterasu Amaterasu

Very good!
i didn't thought someone would make a something like that! I played Okami last week with a friend 3 days later he didn't even remembered the name of the main
Character (Amaterasu)

Keep it up!
5/5 98/100

Deathmonkey7 responds:

Shadowwalker the Divine Dragon Shadowwalker the Divine Dragon

Awesome

The first art on Ng and the best!(for now,maybe)
Very good !

Keep it up
5/5 98/100

Chronamut responds:

*first dragon*

mine is directly inspired by the dragons of dragonlance, so a dragon of this calibre is unlikely to come anytime soon :)

and why only 98? ;)