FarmLand - InDev! FarmLand - InDev!

Could be more developed.

Im not and expert in flash, so i can't really tell you to not drop coins below 0, first u could buy stuff even if u don't have the money, u could divide paths by longer ones to shorter ones, make an ingame shop instead of outer buttons, i enjoyed it a bit, but bugs prevented me from buying things, posting things in developement doesn't really work very well, u might get feedback, but your still gonna get blammed. I spent 10 mins playing the game, i don't really spend that much time on recently posted games. Getting some help in flash tutorials or practicing might help you alot.

Overall:
2/5
3/10
37/100

The Gun Game 2 The Gun Game 2

Awesome

I like the variety of guns, it could use with more perks,i loved the end mission.
could more mission and they should be less repetitive,i think the puzzles were the main part of the game i did them all before i did the the story missions.
Could use more merits, those crazy merits of the 1st game that you need huge amounts of shots fired, could waste you some days doing them, i took about 1 hour to finish the game, but i still have some merits locked.
Hope the game gets medals , and that you get ready to make the third.
5/5
9/10
95/100

Geom Wars Geom Wars

Enjoyable

The game is good, there should more upgrades and the enemies should attack in other ways, by example: one cuboid making more little cuboids, or some that shoot at you.
For the lag issue, quality has a minimum effect, popup helps alot, but it still lags.
You could add some other music, you got a HUGE audio portal to look for some quality music
I look forward to more of your work,PM if you got any submissions coming up.
4/5
8/10
82/100

Left4Dead 2 Soundboard Left4Dead 2 Soundboard

Nice..

The soundboard is cool but there are alot of spelling errors and some sounds do not work and the top part where it says support,starters and stuff its cutted in half
You should have been more late but atleast it would be better
3/5
6/10
67/100

MilkMan268 responds:

Fixing it now...Thanks for the notice.

space tiles space tiles

Hm...

Fairly Good!
Needs Audio and stuff like that
Good Job! I loke Forward to your next Flash
4/5
7/10
74/100

William and Sly William and Sly

Awesome

I've waited alot to play this game! And it was worth it
Good graphics ,story,a big world to explore,secrets... and the list doesn't end
5/5 100/100

Good game
Keep it up!
5/5 96/100

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks, people seem to like the crap combo the most, hmm...

Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy

Good

Good game but i have a found a bug... when i was on blamb garden halls i ran down and i entered on the Character information spot...and enemies keept appearing
4/5 85/100

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Awesome!

For sure one of the best games of newgrounds
I can't defeat Wadolf :|

5/5 93/100

I Love Traffic I Love Traffic

Good!

Very addicting traffic control game